What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my PC can't detect my iPad 2

morningpal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got a new iPad2. when i connect it to my PC it can't recognize it. It's just being detected under scanners and cameras.

giruyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have that same problem, just got an ipad2 as a gift, but when i want to connect to my pc, it showed me the "Connection wizard", to get a program to recognize, but when i try to get something that hints "apple", it just gets a program for a camera. Will getting the lastest version of Itunes in my pc help to recognize the ipad??? As you can see, I am clueless to this. Please help.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giruyo said:
i have that same problem, just got an ipad2 as a gift, but when i want to connect to my pc, it showed me the "Connection wizard", to get a program to recognize, but when i try to get something that hints "apple", it just gets a program for a camera. Will getting the lastest version of Itunes in my pc help to recognize the ipad??? As you can see, I am clueless to this. Please help.

It is always a good idea to have the latest version of iTunes, you can also try using a different USB port.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts