What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad not detected on pc

Max7150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having ipad 4.2.1 jailbroken...its not getting detected on my win pc..but wen i connect it ipad does say "not charging"...but nothing on pc...pls help..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's start with the bog standard initial response:

1) Reboot the iPad: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears (the power off slider may/may not appear and then the screen will go dark). The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

2) Shut down iTunes and reboot your computer. Then, open iTunes and plug in your iPad.

It may be that the newest version(s) of iTunes doesn't want to play well with your iOS 4.2.1. If you have your SHSH blobs saved for iOS 4.3.3 - it may be time to think about upgrading to that firmware version...

Regardless, if those two steps I outlined don't help, please come back and we'll see if we can try something else...

Marilyn

OP
M

Max7150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx that helped me out...m amazed everytime i m helped by this forum..i havent experienced such a great help frm net bfore...i really like this forum...good work

Most reactions

Latest posts