What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes won't detected ipad

ert6ic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my Itunes V 9.2.0.6.1 and Ipad v 3.2, have not use Ipad with Itunes for a while, and my pc just being fixed yesterday, tried to sync some songs to Ipad, unfortunately itunes won't detected my ipad, anyone know how to fix this issue? thanks in advance

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, i have read for this case you have to uninstall itunes and reinstall , i can’t give you more details as i never did … if my old memory work i remember you also have to made some cleaning

I take face at this problem but in fact is my device have a problem, i hope for you is not the same

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a similar problem where an early version of iTunes 9 (on Windows XP) would crash when trying to detect the iPad. I uninstalled the older version and reinstalled with iTunes 10, and that fixed the problem for me.

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmm, just update the iTunes to the latest version.
But actually no matter which version, the sync can be done freewheelingly, is there any connect problems?

frank2080

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad detection

Go to control panel, then administrative tools, then services, then apple mobile device, then right click on the startup type/manual and select properties, then select automatic. Then right click again on the startup type and select run. Your itunes should then see your ipad.:D Hope this helps you.

Most reactions

Latest posts