What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My fix for overheating

Hoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can sit out in the sun and use my iPad. I cut a piece of 1 inch thick high density pink styrofoam a little bigger then my iPad and set it behind my ipad on my lap thus keeping direct sunlight off the back of the device ... Very light and works well for me. Of course l am holding the iPad in an upright position as opposed to lying flat on my lap. hope the helps someone else. Could keep the neighbors guessing why you seem to be holding a piece of pink styrofoam on you lap while absorbing a few rays of sunshine to enhance your tan :)

Wayne

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great idea - thanks. It's actually been warm enough in Scotland the last couple of days to need this suggestion!!

I actually had the temperature warning message come up on my iPad the other day - first time I'd ever seen it!

Tim

OP
H

Hoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad I could help!

Wayne in East Coast Canada

Most reactions

Latest posts