What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Personal] Review of ZAGGmate (Bluetooth Keyboard/Case)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought a ZAGG folio a few months ago and I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I encountered. My keyboard was paired with my ipad but a few weeks ago the keys stopped working and now I can't use it with my ipad. I try to pair it but since many of the keys don't work I cannot use it. I have no idea why the keys stopped working. What should i do?

Hello casper320, welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, head over to the beginners section and introduce yourself. As for your Zagg keyboard, go to your iPad settings and "forget" this device. Just for kicks, turn off the iPad, turn off the keyboard. Turn on the iPad, go back to settings, Bluetooth, then turn on the keyboard. The iPad should find the keyboard, you'll get a string of letters and numbers generated by the keyboard, write that down, and enter that information when prompted. Basically you are re-pairing your iPad with the keyboard.

I hope this works. If not, I would suggest you go to Zagg's website and look for solutions there. Another idea, is your keyboard juiced?

GaryGWhite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem with my iPad Air and Zaggkeys Folio.

They don't stay paired despite following all the Zagg customer service-recommended trouble shooting suggestions. My final idea is the problem may be my iPad Air. The software is current and iPad functions properly in all areas.

Any suggestions on how to verify iPad Air performance related to this issue?

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Gary

Most reactions

Latest posts