What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In need of three skinny krakels pls. TIA

Sent from my iPad GC ID:- Aishupoo

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In need of three skinny krakels pls. TIA

I have sent two as someone else has already sent one. If you do need more let me know and I shall breed some more.

Customers have been requesting a lot of krakels from me too.

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have sent two as someone else has already sent one. If you do need more let me know and I shall breed some more.

Customers have been requesting a lot of krakels from me too.

That's plenty for me . ..gormeg sent me one too so I have my full quota of krakels. Thanks for your help Jo !

joedge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
two monsters left to complete all albinos. mind giving me a hand at it? :)
these two are finned bumpkin and boxy tricyclops. gracias ^^

Purpuram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
two monsters left to complete all albinos. mind giving me a hand at it? :)
these two are finned bumpkin and boxy tricyclops. gracias ^^

I can send you the boxy try after accepting my invitation in GC. Do you use the same username?

Spitzetollmann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since more than a week, I only have requests for skinny krakel. One after the other.. And even when a coned or chubby or whatever krakel is ready and the costumer wants it, I cannot sell it, because the MPS uncle tells me, I have to mature it first.. The game becomes more and more boring and full of bugs :-(

Game Center ID "Spitzetollmann"

Purpuram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since more than a week, I only have requests for skinny krakel. One after the other.. And even when a coned or chubby or whatever krakel is ready and the costumer wants it, I cannot sell it, because the MPS uncle tells me, I have to mature it first.. The game becomes more and more boring and full of bugs :-(

Game Center ID "Spitzetollmann"

.. Quite the same happened to me, too..Lucky me Zora takes it seriously and asks only precious stone and metal monsters, but accepts ordinary ones, until now

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts