What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

Bouboujuju

iPF Noob
Reaction score
two monsters left to complete all albinos. mind giving me a hand at it? :)
these two are finned bumpkin and boxy tricyclops. gracias ^^

Nubbed bumpkin sent ;-) personnaly i just need Button-nosed wump to complete albinos but i had a problem with my Time device i hope it will not last long and somebody can help me after...

Last edited:

erin0768

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else...

I got a request from a neighbor for a monster I don't even have in my shop, and haven't had for a long time.

joedge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else...

I got a request from a neighbor for a monster I don't even have in my shop, and haven't had for a long time.

does your daughter have that monster? i remember you telling us that you share the same id with your daughter. so i am thinking maybe that request is really for her. anyhow, just a wild guess..

GC: DoubleEdgeo3

erin0768

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does your daughter have that monster? i remember you telling us that you share the same id with your daughter. so i am thinking maybe that request is really for her. anyhow, just a wild guess..

GC: DoubleEdgeo3

You know what?...you're probably right!! I never thought about that. ;) thanks! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts