What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting Broadcasting

sjohns79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has any info on a program or app I can use to broadcast.
I want to be able to have several people from different and in different locations listen in to a weekly broadcast. We currently use Go To Meeting but its really not what I'm looking for.
I want to be able to have people listen without being able to respond in anyway or know who else is listening.
Any info would be much appreciated.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
sjohns79 said:
I'm wondering if anyone has any info on a program or app I can use to broadcast.
I want to be able to have several people from different and in different locations listen in to a weekly broadcast. We currently use Go To Meeting but its really not what I'm looking for.
I want to be able to have people listen without being able to respond in anyway or know who else is listening.

How about twitcasting?

coolstuffs

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm not sure if "audio podcasting" will satisfy your stated requirements above. If it is, google is your friend.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If your talking about "live" broadcast, try Ustream Broadcaster. Viewers can watch on devices or PC/Mac. You can make the broadcast available after the fact through Ustream.

Most reactions

Latest posts