1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Meeting Broadcasting

Discussion in 'iPad for Business and Education' started by sjohns79, Dec 5, 2012.

1. sjohns79

sjohns79 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm wondering if anyone has any info on a program or app I can use to broadcast.
    I want to be able to have several people from different and in different locations listen in to a weekly broadcast. We currently use Go To Meeting but its really not what I'm looking for.
    I want to be able to have people listen without being able to respond in anyway or know who else is listening.
    Any info would be much appreciated.
  2. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    How about twitcasting?
  3. coolstuffs

coolstuffs iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm not sure if "audio podcasting" will satisfy your stated requirements above. If it is, google is your friend.
  4. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    If your talking about "live" broadcast, try Ustream Broadcaster. Viewers can watch on devices or PC/Mac. You can make the broadcast available after the fact through Ustream.