What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 book downloaded from itune

rick_c

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased a book from the itune store a few weeks back. I have been listening to it now problem.

Today when I wanted to listen to it on the plane, it wanted to connect to the itunes store, since it could not I did not find anyway to get back to the book. I watched a movie I had downloaded now problem. I thought the book had been downloaded to my local Ipad2 and could be listened to anytime.

Thanks for any help. I'm new to the Ipad2

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased a book from the itune store a few weeks back. I have been listening to it now problem.

Today when I wanted to listen to it on the plane, it wanted to connect to the itunes store, since it could not I did not find anyway to get back to the book. I watched a movie I had downloaded now problem. I thought the book had been downloaded to my local Ipad2 and could be listened to anytime.

Thanks for any help. I'm new to the Ipad2

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I saw your problem with the audio book you've been listening to. What app have you been using on your iPad to listen to the book? Was it the iPod app or a third party one? Get back to us and we'll try and sort the problem out.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts