What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost apps

scrapy25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some of my apps are gone..where did they go...how can I get them back?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure why they have gone but open iTunes App on your iPad and go to the purchased tab, you can re-download them all from here.

The Archangel

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Some of my apps are gone..where did they go...how can I get them back?

Hi Scrapy - welcome to the forum! :)

Please explain if these are 'native' apps that come w/ the iPad or only the apps that you have added from the Apple App store (or both)?

Also make sure (especially if you have loaded on a LOT of apps) that the ones in question have not 'moved' to additional home pages - a home page can hold just 20 apps unless 'folders' are made which make apps less noticeable?

Finally, if none of the above helps and you've not yet re-loaded the apps as per Gabriel's suggestion, then you might want to try a 'Restart' and if not successful a 'Reset' of the iPad - Directions HERE - good luck & please post back your results!

Most reactions

Latest posts