What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with lost apps

Rjt507

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost everything on my iPad. I did a restore from my backup but all of my apps were gone. I can reload them individually and that's fine but I don't remember all of them or their names. Is there anyplace that I can look within the app store or somewhere that tells me what all I've downloaded?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup. If you did a transfer of purchase recently, they'll all be there. Go to store then view account in iTunes. Long list of all your purchases. Also check for available downloads.

Reaction score
There is no way to bulk download all the apps you lost. But it is possible to see all the apps you purchased (free, as well as paid ones):

On your desktop, open iTunes, then go to ->Store->View My Account->log in->Purchase History

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have difficulty, you can call a rep and they will place all of your apps in your available for downloads sections. This will make sure you recover purchased ones specifically.

OP
R

Rjt507

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I've been dealing with apple support and haven't been able to get anything constructive. I'll try these. Thanks again.

Kimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't your ipa files for your lost apps be in your iTunes media folder on your computer?

flydog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they might be..

i found that the only ones on my PC were the ones i grabbed using iTunes on the PC..not the ones i grabbed on my device..

i could be wrong..

Most reactions

Latest posts