What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps

robert1305

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have suddenly lost my Apps icon, can someone tell me where it's gone to and how do I get it back?

Regards Bob

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robert1305 said:
Have suddenly lost my Apps icon, can someone tell me where it's gone to and how do I get it back?

Regards Bob

Hi Bob
I presume you mean the 'App Store' icon? A quick way to find it is to use the search function. Scroll your screens to the extreme left and type in App Store - you can click it from there.
When in this screen, it will show what folder you may have put it in (new function with ios6). If there isn't anything written in grey, then it's not in a folder and is just on another screen.

In case you haven't discovered this tip - you can move around your icons by holding on them for a few seconds until they 'jiggle'. When in this mode, you can move your icons around. If you want to group some together in a folder, hold one app over another - name the folder anything you like. Or maybe you'd prefer to group apps on pages? If so, go in to 'jiggle' mode, hold an app to the edge of the screen until a new page is created. This is also how you can move some apps to be permanently at the bottom of the screen.
To stop the 'jiggling', click on the home button.
You can do this as many times as you like. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts