What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Kwentip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help, I need to get past the last death eater in hogsmeade year 8. I keep pulling the lever but it just goes back. Please help.

ramzicam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help, I need to get past the last death eater in hogsmeade year 8. I keep pulling the lever but it just goes back. Please help.

I think I know where you are at... You have to hide behind the wagon where the lever is, then wait for the patrolling dear heater to come around. He will pause before the grate on the ground, then you have to pull the handle as soon as he starts walking again and he will fall down into it. it takes a couple of times but you will eventually get it

ramzicam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If he is not patrolling, sometimes you have to walk a little bit ahead and then he will start his patrol.

Kwentip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I know where you are at... You have to hide behind the wagon where the lever is, then wait for the patrolling dear heater to come around. He will pause before the grate on the ground, then you have to pull the handle as soon as he starts walking again and he will fall down into it. it takes a couple of times but you will eventually get it

I tried that repeatedly but it didn't work

Hrtbrekr3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey after lowering the second light what do u do then? And what do I use bike for?

sonofhawk01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have completed everything that does not require buying the dueling club EXCEPT for one golden hat on Year 6-1 (slughorn/weasley's joke shop)

Could somebody make a list of all the hat locations in this level?

syfygeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been having trouble with The Three Broomsticks in Year Six (Butterbeer to Slughorn). I assembled the tube and sent Crookshanks up, triggering the red wall. It says that Diffindo is needed for the wall. Where/when is Diffindo learned? Is there another option to finish the level? Thanks!

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have 2 questions. 1. Hogsmeade, before I cross the river, I can see that there is a character token, but even when I use the specter specs, make and destroy the snowman, the character detector still says there is a token, but it doesn't appear. Which character is it? Do I need to do something different to get it? Would the character detector say a token is there if its not? 2. In the lestrange vault, the red brick detector says there is one there...how do I get it?

Thanks!

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hrtbrekr3 said:
Hey after lowering the second light what do u do then? And what do I use bike for?

Make sure you use Ron's deluminator to change the lights, and raise and lower them with goblin, until 2of the chains have released. Get on the bike, ring the bell constantly, and ride near the dragon. He will cover his ears, and a path of studs will appear. Keep ringing the bell, collect the studs, and when you get to the end near the wall, hop off the bike, and keep walking in to the area between the posts, where the last studs were.

sonofhawk01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sibbettzwifey said:
I'm stuck how do you find he invincible brick..

On the vault break in level (the first level in the deathly gallows part 2) you have to destroy the eight pieces of armor on the walls inside the vault. There are four on each side. Once you do that, the red brick appears.

sonofhawk01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
liverpoolgem said:
how do i use the pet to get the rocket out of the cage?

As one of the weasley twins, become your pet, then walk over to the pillar underneath the cage. Once you're there, press the button that you would normally use to cast spells (the one that looks like a wand). The pet should blow up, causing the cage to fall so you can get the rocket.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im stuck in year 7, when Ron has got the sword. I need to raise a block from the ground that Harry can speak to it in parseltongue, but just cant seem to do it! You have to place boulders on two points but can only get one. Ive apparated where you can connect a branch to the second boulder, but dont know what to do next. Help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts