What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

sonofhawk01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
48474748 said:
Im stuck in year 7, when Ron has got the sword. I need to raise a block from the ground that Harry can speak to it in parseltongue, but just cant seem to do it! You have to place boulders on two points but can only get one. Ive apparated where you can connect a branch to the second boulder, but dont know what to do next. Help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

You have to look around for the red wall. Once you cut out the shape, you should be able to get the glasses you need to reveal the invisible boulder.

sonofhawk01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
liverpoolgem said:
so after getting the weasley stuff come to the great hall what do i do?

You have to get the two knights at the front of the room (on opposite sides) repaired to get the two weasley boxes

liverpoolgem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks

does anyoneknow any cheats??

in the pub with slughorn where is the last piece of the painting??

Last edited:

sonofhawk01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
liverpoolgem said:
thanks

does anyoneknow any cheats??

in the pub with slughorn where is the last piece of the painting??

There are no cheats except for the red brick extras.

For the painting, there is one piece already in it, one piece on the floor in the middle of the landing, one piece held by the devil's snare, and for the last piece, you have to blow up both tables on the landing to find.

bandoleira25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am completely at a loss of what to do. I'm in year 7 part 1 when Ron and Harry are in the lake. I can free the chest, but that seems to be all I can do. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sonofhawk01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bandoleira25 said:
I am completely at a loss of what to do. I'm in year 7 part 1 when Ron and Harry are in the lake. I can free the chest, but that seems to be all I can do. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You have to first levitate the shopping cart onto the discolored area, then you can levitate the chest on top of it. That will make the ground collapse.

Lachie.j.1998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one more wizard hat i havent found yet and its in the slughorn level in the halfblood prince (6-1). Where are all the hats located?

liverpoolgem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in gringotts im missing the one of the hats and the red brick
in hogmeade im missing the red brick could anyone plz tell me where they are?

Lachie.j.1998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Liverpoolgem in the forest of dean lake you have to lure the fire crab to the pile of embers next to the block of ice with the wizard hat. When the fire crab goes to shoot fire from its behind at you, make sure you are standing between it and the pile of embers. The fire from the crab will light the embers. After the embers are lit, the block of ice should just melt.

Most reactions

Latest posts