What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Fraservc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I absolutely can NOT get past the beginning of 6-4! Here's what I do: I switch to Dumbledore, walk up to the big glowing ball, take out my deluminator and hold down the wand tool. All I get is the spinning green circle. How do I get the light to go in to my deluminator? I'm so stuck, please help!

sonofhawk01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fraservc said:
Yes you do. Otherwise it's too dark to see anything.

No, you don't even NEED the deluminator. You can't even use it. You have to walk right up to the orb while using lumos.

imstuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im stuck on this island thing in the lost diadem part ive gone oast the fire snake thing and when i walked up the island i ended up surrounded by fire theres a light and a door with silver lego that you can break but i cant reach it please help :)

ktnavarro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm missing a character in the second chapter of year 5 - can you give a run through of where they are?
Thanks!

kt

Quill211

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HELP!! I'm stuck in hogsmeade and it keeps saying I need spectresepts!!! People are saying u need to unlock Luna but how do i do that???
PLEASE HELP!!!=QUOTE]

If you're in year five then you need to target the platforms across the river and use wingardium leviosa, then jump from one to the other in order to get across the river. You won't get luna until later on and then you can go back to the snowmen in free play.

Quill211

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay now for my own problem:

I'm in the Hog's Head in year five and i can't figure out what to do next. I've read as much of this as i can stand and it seems like although a few people have asked this question there hasn't really been any good answers. I have done the puppets and the chamber of secrets picture and the dementor, but instead of a blue tile like some people say, a trunk appeared and i cannot figure out how to open it. Can anyone please give me some advice on how to proceed? thanks!

syfygeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When do you learn diffindo? I believe it is the spell needed for the red walls.

Lachie.j.1998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where all of the wizard hats are located in the professor slughorn level

Emma_Susanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, can anyone help me I am completely stuck on Year 6 Horcrux and the hand part, where you have to find the entrance to the Horcrux?

K.Tay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay now for my own problem:

I'm in the Hog's Head in year five and i can't figure out what to do next. I've read as much of this as i can stand and it seems like although a few people have asked this question there hasn't really been any good answers. I have done the puppets and the chamber of secrets picture and the dementor, but instead of a blue tile like some people say, a trunk appeared and i cannot figure out how to open it. Can anyone please give me some advice on how to proceed? thanks!

Try shooting the trunk if it has a lock with the orange spell. Aim at it with your finger. It try this any time I can't figure out what to do. There are a few times in this game you just have to get on the orange spell and aim at something with your finger and shoot it. Always try that when you're stuck.

K.Tay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try shooting the orange spell at the lock on the trunk. Get on the orange spell and aim with your finger at the lock. Always try this when you are stuck. There are several places in this game where you have to do this and the item doesn't glow orange. Just aim with your finger and shoot.

Most reactions

Latest posts