What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

ramzicam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the forest of Dean. How do I get the second platform to stay down? I have the rope on the rock but can't move the rock.

Ok, first you apparate to the closed off area that you can't get out of without apparating back to where you were. Then you use WL (wingardium leviosa) on the bungy cord that's tied to the tree limb. This will create a bouncy tree limb (which looks like a tree hand). Then you jump to the higher level in the foreground where there is a black rock on top of a silver lego rock. Hold down the screen over the silver rock which will charge your reducto spell then release the button and break the silver rock. I find that in some of the scenes where you have to focus the reducto spells, like on locks and statues, your character has to be situated just so, so that the charged orange circle will even show up. As long as you've got you wand set to reducto, and you know it should break, just keep moving around until it appears and you can break it. Anyway, after you break the silver rock, this should then make the black rock available to WL to the ground by the snake game. I think you have to have spectrespecs to see the other rock to put on the other block to play the snake game. Hope that was helpful.

ramzicam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the character token in the boathouse (collecting snape's tears, year 7 part 2) that is in the middle of the water? I already got the character token that was under the silver lego platform on the water, and I've galso ot the toy boat in the water beside it and the big boat on the back left side of the boathouse is also in the water.... The toy boat is black and red, which makes me think that I need to use dark magic, but nothing happened when I used a dark magic character. This is the last character token I need. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ramzicam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg, so i've played this level like four times and didn't notice that hermione's bag spot gives another toy boat and breaks the dark magic boat, then you can get the character. Geez louise, I feel stupid!

natzb22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love potion

I can't seem to find the third item for the love potion, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

caninemom3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi eveyone

I have FINALLY made it to 100% and all the characters are unlocked. I have done all the levels of the Hogwarts Dueling Club (the extra app you can get) and I hae only one person to duel that keeps beeating me. The First Brother is tougher than tough. He is lightning fast. Has anyone dueled him and which character did you use ?? So far I have used Harry, Dumbledore, Gregorovich, Voldemort, Bellatrix, and Salazar Slytherin and I haven't been able to win with any of them.

Anyone have any suggestions as to which character would be the best in battling the first brother ?? Thanks everyone, in advance for any help.

RineaiPheonix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am currently on year 6 chapter 1 (freeplay) and I cannot find the last gold hat anywhere. I know that it's either in the house where Harry meets Slughorn or in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes but I've looked everywhere and done everything I can possibly think of. I know I found one in Slughorn's bathroom but can't remember where I found the other two to help narrow the possibilities. If someone could help be with the possible location I would greatly appreciate it.

Same here! Did you ever figure it out?

pparkinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the Weasely Twins part in year 5. I can't get to the broom!! HELP please. I've been trying this since the game was relased on iPad.

natzb22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in deathly hallows part 1, where you are in the lake to retrieve the sword I don't get how to do it I've been stuck here for two days and is driving me nuts. Please help!

ramzicam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in deathly hallows part 1, where you are in the lake to retrieve the sword I don't get how to do it I've been stuck here for two days and is driving me nuts. Please help!

You have to swim around. Air bubbles renew your air quantity so look for them. First, free the chest, WL it to the hopping cart and it will cause the floor to fall down, which brings ou to more activities. Then, you block the mermaid with the ubrella, knock of the can of crab food and then go past the crab. Lumos the plants blocking the sword, and lastly, you have to blast the lock off the back of the truck to make the barrels fall out. Go back down to the sword an make a jackhammer from the rubble. Use the block button to swim up and wand button to swim down. This will get you to free play mode to get all the extras

ramzicam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the third item for the love potion, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

You may need to be more specific with what item you are missing. One of the items is a fried egg. If you get the key first, this will turn the jack in the box on the table by the duck, causing it to hatch an egg. You need the spectrespecs to see that you can blast the egg and fry it, and also to see the other items.

Hope that helps

ramzicam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the Weasely Twins part in year 5. I can't get to the broom!! HELP please. I've been trying this since the game was relased on iPad.

If you use the sticky shoes to walk up the clock pendulum, then you are on top of the pendulum, all you do is jump to the shelf to the left where the broom is. Then hit the Lego block button to jump on the broom. You have to blast the fireworks/rockets to destroy them and finish the level. Easiest way to do that is to stay in one place or fly opposite of how the rockets are flying and when you know they are near to stop and blast. Reducto all the flags first because they get in the way of your reducto spells you aim at the rockets.

menziesmj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having issues on year 5 chapter 2 inside the hogs head bit
I have defeated the dementor and formed the red/white puppet bit and made the cos painting thing and now im not sure what to do. Ive blown everything up but i cant get to the other students or go through the orange handled door cause im not super strength and ron,hermione,harry are the only character options. Help?

Did you ever end up figuring this out? I'm stuck here too and can't find it anywhere online!

grens36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
menziesmj said:
Did you ever end up figuring this out? I'm stuck here too and can't find it anywhere online!

have you put the apple in the hogs mouth destroyed all the furniture and cleared all the barrels because when I destroyed the dementor a blue square appeared on the floor which when you step on you can go to the room of requirements by pressing the Lego brick button

RineaiPheonix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so confused. I'm in the Forest of Dean in Freeplay, and the first time I played (regular play) I'm pretty sure Ron had the sword. Now it seems he doesn't have the sword and I can't defeat the locket, or quit back to the menu. What is going on?

RineaiPheonix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so confused. I'm in the Forest of Dean in Freeplay, and the first time I played (regular play) I'm pretty sure Ron had the sword. Now it seems he doesn't have the sword and I can't defeat the locket, or quit back to the menu. What is going on?

Nevermind. I realized that Neville is in my party with the sword.

Most reactions

Latest posts