What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 at Honeydukes in Hogsmeade

Just tap on her to ask her to move :)

LMAO!!! Seriously???? Thats weird. I did tap on her and she just mumbles incoherently....and ive done that with Fred and George. Will try it again. Luv hitting her with the dance spell, tho, when i got frustrated! :D

--------------------------------------------------

I just re-did this level and i realized that u do tap on her at the BEGINNING in honeyducks in order x to move her aside so that u can access the guy and the witch. However, the point i am having problems with is AFTER u get rid of the guy and the witch, and the girl is just standing off to the right side. I dont know what to do next or to get rid of her, that is, if that is what u are supposed to do in the first place.:confused:I have already destroyed and repaired the blocks near the front door. I cant do anything with anything after that, including opening the door to get the hell outta here! *gasp* help! Its driving me bananas!!!:eek:

Last edited:

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 Honeydukes in Hogsmeade GLITCH

Went back to Hogsmeade chapter and replayed it and discovered why I had a problem getting out of the store. There is a glitch. If u destroy the left brick structure by the front door, then repair the right side structure, the front door WILL NOT OPEN AGAIN after the witch leaves. U must repair first then destroy. I think its the same glitch as another platform version. There maybe something else to this, cus i swear the first time i played it, i did it correctly, but the door didnt stay open.:(

Last edited:

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok since you've made it so much further than I have, could you give a quick explain? I see so many places I can't get to. Are the rounds intended to be played over and over? Should I be able to get say all 5 hats before moving on? I hate when there are no instructions.

Llamaesque

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eek. I'm such a loser I can't even get through the year 1 transfiguration lego puzzle. Any advice? What shape am I even supposed to be making?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the Lego puzzles follow the darker tiles as your puzzle shape and listen for the ding that let's you know it's in the right place.

bioxena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 Hogsmead

I am stuck in the tunnels on my way to hogsmeade, I have made it past the witch statue, but the part where there are two frames has me stumped. Any suggestions?

Yolis76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the tunnels on my way to hogsmeade, I have made it past the witch statue, but the part where there are two frames has me stumped. Any suggestions?

I think you just need to touch the statue to make her move and open the entrance.

Yolis76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year three hogsmeade

Please help! I'm stuck trying to get into the three broomsticks, any suggestions?

Yolis76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went back to Hogsmeade chapter and replayed it and discovered why I had a problem getting out of the store. There is a glitch. If u destroy the left brick structure by the front door, then repair the right side structure, the front door WILL NOT OPEN AGAIN after the witch leaves. U must repair first then destroy. I think its the same glitch as another platform version. There maybe something else to this, cus i swear the first time i played it, i did it correctly, but the door didnt stay open.:(

I had the same problem, now I'm stuck trying to get into the three broomsticks..... Any suggestions?

bioxena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you just need to touch the statue to make her move and open the entrance.[/QUOTE]

I did that, now I am in the tunnel. What next

Yolis76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you just need to touch the statue to make her move and open the entrance.

I did that, now I am in the tunnel. What next[/QUOTE]

There are some Lego doors that appear when you get near, all you need to do is touch them to open them. That should help you.

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How Lego Games work

Ok since you've made it so much further than I have, could you give a quick explain? I see so many places I can't get to. Are the rounds intended to be played over and over? Should I be able to get say all 5 hats before moving on? I hate when there are no instructions.

Ive played lego indy jones, Batman on Wii and a star wars game on DS and this HP on ipad, and they all have same, if not similar formulas. Play Story mode of the chapters first (u are given a fixed set of characters to play with). Once u have completed a chapter, u unlock Freeplay mode (u can choose a main character, but the rest of ur team is automatically chosen from the ones u have unlocked). With each progressive chapter, u replay them thru Freeplay to unlock more abilities and characters with abilities. By doing so, u unlock new areas of a chapter and complete collections of stuff. In some instances, u may end up playing a chapter many times over. The great thing is is there are a lot of secrets.

U will not be able to fully complete all chapters of one part before u go on to the next part. U will have to play all parts in the entire game before u can fully complete a chapter, a part, a collection, unlock all abilities and characters.

Hope thats not too confusing!:confused:

Last edited:

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I had the same problem, now I'm stuck trying to get into the three broomsticks..... Any suggestions?

Had an HP lego hiatus for a few days. Will post when I get to or replay that point.

knoneill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn locked doors

So I'm at year 4 and haven't come across anything too tough to figure out except for the damn doors! Some doors for example in the first level in Pivet Drive there are doors which if you go close a figure appears like a "lock" but I can't replicate it for the life of me. I'm sure there is a stupid explanation so if someone could enlighten me that would be great so I can stop being so annoyed and finish the game lol.

knoneill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm at year 4 and haven't come across anything too tough to figure out except for the damn doors! Some doors for example in the first level in Pivet Drive there are doors which if you go close a figure appears like a "lock" but I can't replicate it for the life of me. I'm sure there is a stupid explanation so if someone could enlighten me that would be great so I can stop being so annoyed and finish the game lol.

I retract my last statement...probably should have just played through year 4 before writing this.

Most reactions

Latest posts