What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

MC77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting out of the forest

What do you do once you've jumped over the trees using the magic potion?

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help with patronus charm!!!!

Hey all!

Luvin this game and i have had no problems with any of the charms until i got to Hogwarts Express and needed to learn the patronus charm. My finger goes around and around the dementor, but nothing happens! I am getting frustrated.:mad:Followed the on-screen instructions and nothin. Does anyone know the trick to this one?:confused:

Well, of course, after i posted this, i tried it again, and it worked. The thing is u have to SLOWLY draw the circle, only ONCE, and take ur finger off BEFORE u complete the circle.

Last edited:

knoneill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help

Loving the game but can not get past the Polyjuice Potion level! I get the leaches on the outside of the river but how do you get in the middle of the river to get the rest! Please help anyone! Thanks :)

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RE: how do you stun a screwt???

Well, now im stuck at the next level, year 3 care of magical creatures. Does anyone know how to stun the screwts, to keep them away from buckbeak? Hagrid is beginning to annoy me! ;)

sambabe82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3

Has any1 else got to year 3 then level called pursuing Peter pettigrew? How do u get past the perfect who is standing in the corner of 1 of the rooms? U can't use ur invisibility cloak and every time I try 2 get anywhere near him 2 get in the other room he stops me? Its doing my head in!!! Can any1 help??

Alohomora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reply and question!!!

Has any1 else got to year 3 then level called pursuing Peter pettigrew? How do u get past the perfect who is standing in the corner of 1 of the rooms? U can't use ur invisibility cloak and every time I try 2 get anywhere near him 2 get in the other room he stops me? Its doing my head in!!! Can any1 help??

Hi sambabe, I was stuck on this for a while. What you have to do is talk to the portrait hanging on the wall. He will distract the prefect whilst you sneak past. Hope this helps.

And if anyone knows how to sneak past the 2 prefects later in pursuing peter pettigrew (you are in the dark) I could really do with the help!!!! Thanks xx

Ddrumx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, now im stuck at the next level, year 3 care of magical creatures. Does anyone know how to stun the screwts, to keep them away from buckbeak? Hagrid is beginning to annoy me! ;)

You have to shoot them with your wand. The key is o not stand too close to the rail(?) that is between you and the screwts. If you stand too close your cast will hit the rail.

Last edited:

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 Care of Magical Creatures getting rid of screwts

You have to shoot them with your wand. The key is o not stand too close to the rail(?) that is between you and the screwts. If you stand too close your cast will hit the rail.

Thank u for ur help. Will try it again. The bugger is that i cant get a good angle, past the rails, at the opening, beyond buckbeak to the screwts. If anyone has some hints as to best placement of harry, that would be awsome. Incidently, do the screwts light up when ur wand is in a good position? That would be useful.

Last edited:

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 Care of Magical Creatures getting rid of screwts

Tried it again and got it!!! I mistakenly thot the wand could not strike the screwts thru the single bar fence area. If u keep aiming at the screwts thru this area, some spells will make it thru to hit them, and some do not. Just keep hitting them and dont stop even if some spells fail. Wooot!!!! :D

And as ddrumx said above, it maybe also the position u take by the rail.

Last edited:

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 2 Tips on defeating Basilisk at end of Chamber of Secrets

Has anyone gotten to the end of Chamber of Secrets?? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to kill the darn Basilisk!!!!

Its complicated and involves lots of jumping back and forth and casting stun spells at the basilisks tail (not its head, it worked for me). This causes him to slither back into the hole (both tail and head) and change positions to appear thru other holes so that he is no longer blocking some of the platforms u need to jump on to make it to the top. At the same time, u will see some snake/slytherin symbols appear in various holes and u need to select it. Its all timing/positioning. I cant say what the sequence is (cant remember and its complicated), but using the tips i mentioned should be a start until someone writes a walkthru. I had to repeat this part 5 times before i figured it out. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Hezzycool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!!

Does anyone know how to defeat the basilisk in the chamber of secrets? It is so frustrating!!!!:confused:

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 Hogsmeade distracting customers at Honeydukes

Argh!! I keep getting stuck on stuff in Year 3!!!! (looks like year 3 is not my year!).

I am in Honeydukes and i have gotten rid of the guy on the ladder and the witch near the front door, but for the life of me, i cant figure out how ta get rid of that girl!!!! Ive zapped her with all i got. She's wearing me out. Anyone know?:confused:

Thanks! Hope there will be a walkthru out soon. So hard to find any help on this ipad/iphone version of this game. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts