1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

JB dilemma

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by bino, Jul 9, 2011.

  1. bino
    Offline

    bino iPF Noob

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Thanks Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it after JBed On ipad2 we can restore it back to normal again because i do not want to lose the warranty.
    And can i myself JB my ipad 2 on my own without any specialist on doing this job..and where i can find that JB (website)
    that is the stable one..
  2. bino
    Offline

    bino iPF Noob

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Thanks Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    U using ipad 3 right now..!!! Wow thats awesome
    Ive been understood that ipad3 is not ready for the market???
  3. Poser
    Offline

    Poser iPad Junkie

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Messages:
    816
    Thanks Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    toronto
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    yes you can restore

    and you can do it yourself(type, touch, touch, done)

    find the website by doing a search on this forum

    its about 95% stable to me(the other 5% is other ppl problem i hear of)
  4. SweetPoison
    Offline

    SweetPoison iPad Legend

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    14,940
    Thanks Received:
    132
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Sacramento, California
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    You really should change that Nick. Can be very confusing to some.
  5. DM51
    Offline

    DM51 iPad Junkie

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2010
    Messages:
    669
    Thanks Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Area DM51
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Welcome to CPF, bino :)

    For the information of members... Nickso is not using an iPad 3. That tagline, which he has been attaching to all his posts for the last couple of months or so, was his idea of a joke. Whatever humor it once contained wore off quite a while ago, and he has been instructed by a member of staff to remove it. Compliance with an instruction given by a moderator is mandatory, rather than a matter for debate or banter, so a follow-up post he made has been removed.

    -----------------

    Nickso... for the avoidance of doubt: if that misleading tagline reappears in any further posts you make, your posting privileges on this board will be suspended for a period of time sufficient to give you the opportunity to reflect on the inadvisability of non-compliance.
  6. SweetPoison
    Offline

    SweetPoison iPad Legend

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    14,940
    Thanks Received:
    132
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Sacramento, California
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0

    Too Late.
  7. DM51
    Offline

    DM51 iPad Junkie

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2010
    Messages:
    669
    Thanks Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Area DM51
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    lol!
  8. kctay
    Offline

    kctay iPad Fan

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2010
    Messages:
    149
    Thanks Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Oregon
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Amazing..... :)
  9. SweetPoison
    Offline

    SweetPoison iPad Legend

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    14,940
    Thanks Received:
    132
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Sacramento, California
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    It really was.:D
  10. bino
    Offline

    bino iPF Noob

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Thanks Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How to usia cydia app and also the activator in the settings app.. I already JB mine.. So i need someone who can help me...

Share This Page

Search tags for this page

j b dilemma

,
j bi delema
,
jb ð´ð¸ð»ðµð¼ð°
,

jb dilemma

,
jb.dilemma