What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes icon disappeared from iPad

kestrel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Morning all,

Thought I would download some music directly onto my iPad and suddenly realised that I do not have the iTunes icon on it. My wife iPad has. Been into sync etc and cannot work out how to get this icon. Any suggestions?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can not get rid of iTunes, but the icon can be moved! Have you looked on every page?

OP
K

kestrel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks everyone, found out it was my fault.

when faffing around exploring the passcode option, I accidentally switched off iTunes!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Easy don't rush...one word at a time :)

tbh faffing is too energetic for me.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you noticed the tiny grey dots with one white in the pages that contain all you apps? They're right over the app dock, one of them is white, thats the one you're on. The one on the extreme left that looks like a looking glass represents the page that contains spotlight. Just scroll left through your app pages and poof! You'll see your keyboard pop up. That's spotlight.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts