What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't transfer music from iPad to computer

idevonald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my wife an iPad and she has purchased music via iTunes using her account. We want to transfer this to our home PC to sync to our iPod Nano. The PC is authorised for both her and my account but when I connect the iPad I cannot find the option to transfer the music to the PC. Any help would be most appreciated

OP
I

idevonald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found it!

Under the file menu should anybody else be interested

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try connecting your ipad to iTunes? Maybe that'll help! :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ITunes will autoatmically download any music you buy in the Itunes to your PC (assuming you are logged in under the right account). There is no need to transfer music bought on an iPad from iTunes back to the PC. ON a Windows PC just go into Edit | Preferences | Store and check Music, Apps, and Books. Also tell it to automatically check for available downloads and pre-orders.

jasondinh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open iTunes store on your Mac, click on "Purchased" and all your music bought from iTunes should be there, no iPad required.

Screen Shot 2014-05-25 at 10.56.42 am.png

Janketer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, i suggest you should try to use transfer tool , but you have to be careful, otherwise, it is easy to lead to loss of data, then you need to regain lost data from iPad as i do ,

Last edited:

Most reactions