What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is your iPad battery better since iOS 5 upgrade?

Is your iPad battery better since iOS 5 upgrade?

• Better

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Worse

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No Change

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It also depends on the brightness level..Apple fools us by saying 10 hour battery..it's actually on half brightness that u get 10 hours. If most of u use it on half brightness u shud get that much or 8-10% in 1 hour.

Bikerhal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to charge up once a day, but I use FaceTime a lot. Friends say they can go for 3 day just web surfing and emals.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I havent noticed any change in battery life on my iPad 1

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

A

angellike

I have STILL yet to figure out how to upgrade to ios5 working with a windows PC can not get my ipad to communicate with upload instructions

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had sold my 32 gb iPad just before the new IOS became available so I am basing this on 2 sort of different animals. I believe the battery life is much better now. I can play around with my iPad 1 just about all day with out having to recharge the battery.

I operate my iPad with full brightness without using the shut down after a certain time feature.
Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Last edited:

TomArraya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never thought of it as worse since i upgraded it to ios5 on the day i bought it. Anyway the battery life is still good for a day's heavy usage. So no complaints here.

Most reactions

Latest posts