What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4 - Service but no data

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I did not see a forum for the iPhone so posted this here.

My niece has an iPhone from the states, which works... However, she only gets the cellular network and not the data service... Regardless if you set up all the Internet options, there is nothing. I am not sure if it has something to do with the baseband (not exactly clued up that whole aspect) or if it's something else.

Your input / suggestion / instructions to fix this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Oops

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a sister forum, iphoneforums.net. You might get more help over there given the subject matter.

However, from my experience, this usually means you either have the data settings incorrectly specified on the iPhone - in this case google the setting for your carrier. They usually have the right ones published all over the place.

If that's not it, then are you sure the carrier contract actually has a data allowance? Again, I've seen lots of folks caught out with that one! If there's no data enabled on the account you just won't get it!

Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts