What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4 on Verizon 1 week almost done

madsquabbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i didn't even bother reading after reading any more after this bs statement
talking to my GF
like you have a gf!

just kidding!

i'm really glad to hear that you love the phone and service. i've been trying to get my wife to try the iphone, but she'd rather pay $200+ a month maintaining 2 phones. she got the palm pre from sprint b/c she like the design and wanted a smart phone (they didn't have it on verizon at the time) and she wanted to keep her verizon account b/c her whole family is on verizon.

i've been telling her to just pay the etf on the sprint and get a smartphone on verizon - i even gave her my old droid. i know she'd love the iphone, esp since i got her an ipad for christmas.

but as long as it's her money she can waste it all she wants (we maintain a joint acct for bills and then have our separate accounts for personal use - so much better this way!)

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i didn't even bother reading after reading any more after this bs statement
talking to my GF
like you have a gf!

just kidding!

i'm really glad to hear that you love the phone and service. i've been trying to get my wife to try the iphone, but she'd rather pay $200+ a month maintaining 2 phones. she got the palm pre from sprint b/c she like the design and wanted a smart phone (they didn't have it on verizon at the time) and she wanted to keep her verizon account b/c her whole family is on verizon.

i've been telling her to just pay the etf on the sprint and get a smartphone on verizon - i even gave her my old droid. i know she'd love the iphone, esp since i got her an ipad for christmas.

but as long as it's her money she can waste it all she wants (we maintain a joint acct for bills and then have our separate accounts for personal use - so much better this way!)

Some women just don't understand :confused: Ex would get in the truck after we left the house, "Can we stop at the gas station, I want to get a soda".. trick there's 36 cans in the fridge, go grab one! - Naturally she'd get in a crappy mood and there goes the day :mad:

:D

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Verizon iPhone 4 reportedly falls prey To death grip

my fix :D

SDC10053.jpg

SDC10052.jpg

SDC10051.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts