1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

IPF App (ForumRunner for iPadForums) - How to clear (1) on icon and Subscribed?

Discussion in 'Official iPadForums.net App Forum' started by BobDenny, Oct 31, 2011.

1. BobDenny

BobDenny iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Using IPF (the ForumRunner branded app for iPadForums). I have a circled 1 appearing on its icon and also under the Subscribed section. How do I clear it? I have 9 subscriptions, none have any special markings like "unread" or whatever, and I have gone from the list into each thread (all 9 of them), yet the "1 unread" indicator remains.

How do I get rid of it?????

I found it, there was one post and it was marked just a tiny bit darker. Once I read thru that thread the indicator disappeared. Suggestion" make that unread mark easier to see :p
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    I've moved this to the correct forum for you.

These are options for uk subscribing if it helps, I'll try to find the link for you.

Edit: If you go to this link and scroll down to posts 276 & 277 it may assist you some more.

The Archangel
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2011