What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad2 4.3.5 update problem

irbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an ipad2 running ios4.3.4 and a PPC G5 Mac using itunes 10.4 (80) I had previously downloaded the 4.3.5 update but chose to install later. When I did choose to update I got the following message.

The ipad "xxx" could not be updated. This device isn't eligible for the requested build.

I clicked the link to Apples help and have followed their suggestions but nothing changes. I am not desperate for this upgrade as everything else is working as normal but I don't want to be in a position where I can't restore if something goes wrong or update to ios 5 when it comes out. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Iain

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4.3.5 is an upgrade that came to serve Apple, in order to block Jailbreak. Don't spend any energy, to try and get that version.
Wait for version 5 coming on Sep-Nov. It would be possible to upgrade into 5 even from a version 3 - You can be sure of that.

Most reactions

Latest posts