What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem trying to update ipad

ctweetybird143

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have an iPad2 version 4.3.5 when I connect to my computer it says iTunes has an updated version 5.0.1. I have tried several times to get it to update and it is a lengthy process. This is the message I get each time. There was a problem downloading the software for the iPad Christina. The network connection timed put. Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active, or try again later. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have tried a few times and keep getting this message. Also, after reading some of the other forums on this newer version should I even bother updating to the 5.0.1?

Another question...... How do I get apps from my other iPad on to this one?

Thank you in advance!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What version of iTunes are you running? On my system, I had to update iTunes before I could update iOS on my iPad.

Note that I have done the update to 5.0.1 twice on two different iPad2 and it worked perfectly both times and I do think you should update to 5.0.1.

Most reactions

Latest posts