What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Update 4.3.5 Problems

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

OK this problem I have had for a while now! It all started one day when I tried going on to the iTunes Store on my PC. It fully loads but there is just a white screen... This continues to happen now also. Now when I try to update to 4.3.5 (which I believe is the latest version) it tries to back up but the whole thing freezes. It freezes my whole entire computer... Even when I try to sync it it freezes. I have uninstalled and re installed iTunes countless times and the problem persists... And now with iOS 5 being put out in the matter of a week, I am worried that I will not be able to update my iPad.

So what should I do?

Thanks in advance for the help I get!

~Ralphy

PS. I forgot to mention I also deleted every single backup on my iTunes like I have read. Also - I have done multiple clean ups and virus scans on my computer but it isn't my computer.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you reset the iPad?

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Try a different USB port.

If you have access to a different device, test it on your computer to see if it works. If you have a different computer with iTunes, test the iPad on it. In both cases do not sync, just confirm that iTunes recognizes the devices.

If it looks like the iPad is the problem and a reset did not work, then you'll probably have to restore it. You'll want to make sure all your important files are backed up and photos on the Camera Roll saved. Be methodical.

OP
ssilver10

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I havebtried these and none of them work... What should I do? Wipe the iPad from settings?

OP
ssilver10

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The thing is, I am worried I will not be able to update my iPad iOS 5 because of this.

OP
ssilver10

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Solved. ;) Had to open command prompt and reset something. Please close.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts