What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad with out visa card

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I have been able to find out, Saudi Arabia's iTunes store is limited to iPhone apps and you cannot access free apps, so this may explain why you don't get the Credit Card NONE option. Follow the link again and when it asks you to input country, tab United states. If you have trouble finding it in the scroll, look at the top. It may not be in alphabetical order. Fill out the rest of the information. If it asks you for a US address, input an Apple store address in the US, from what I have seen some just make up an address at this point. I hope this works for you now. Let me know if it doesn't.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok i will try putting america's address, i was also trying putting some countries add.but still theres no none option, i will try your aadvice my friend,thank you.

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've try putting united state as my country but still theres no none option theres only visa, master card, amex, and discover. :(

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi when you go into settings and then the app store, what do u see on that page. Does it say sign in or is there an identification at the bottom of the page

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No theres on sign in, redeem, support, and above is available applications, i have created an account but its not finish because it needs to have a account number,

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No not in the app store that way. Go into settings then scroll down the page until you see the app store icon, press this tab, what do you see there

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i click the store in the settings it says sign in,in the rigth side of the monitor.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm grasping at straws here a bit, one reason why the info in that link wouldn't work is if you already had an identification in the app store, but you don't, so that one will not work for you. I have found a site, the Saudimac site and there are a lot of people from your region trying to do the same thing. I will post the link and I would like you to try what they say to do. Its from your computer though, but its worth a shot. Some have even joined the Argentina App store when the US wouldn't work for them. Some by the looks of it have just tried over and over and it has finally worked. But there is also some info there that they have been able to buy a US iTunes card from Apple stores in Saudi Arabia and this may be your best chance to open a US account.
You can buy iTune gift cards on the net also but you will need a credit card to do so, is there anyway that a friend could purchase it for you and you pay him for it. If you do purchase on the net all you need is the itune cards number and they could email that to you and then you would just go to the app store, press redeem fill in the itunes gift card number and then create an account. I hope this works for you but give it a go and think about the rest I have said. Good luck!!
http://www.saudimac.com/goto/http:/...9/grab-a-free-itunes-account-for-any-country/

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i have already done that too i followed the step by step instructions in that link but still there is no none option :( my sister has a visa card but she wont let me use her account number because she said its not safe in giving away your account details throungh the web, i thank you soo much for really trying to help me,thank you.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another thought, with help from another member. During all of this I even tried to set up a US account myself, but it recognized my email address as registered already. So you don't happen to have an Apple ID already and this may be why you can't get the Credit Card NONE option? In one of your posts you say you have created an account but that you need a number. How about creating another new email account, is it possible for you to set up a gmail account? Once you have try it again! Good luck!!

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i already have an apple id,but it needs an account number to be able to used and downloads apps from itune store, ok i'll try to make a new gmail account and try to regester again.

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have made a new account in gmail,now i will make a new account in itune so what country should i choose?

Most reactions

Latest posts