What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad with out visa card

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what should i do? What country should i pick to create an account where there is a none option for payment card?

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You cant ignore the request because if you select cancel you cannot continue in making an account

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you get to the credit card info, do you get the roller with all the options? Have you rolled it around to see if it has NONE, sorry if you have done this, sometimes it isn't always clear and you may have just the box

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i have rolled it theres only 3 choices visa and 2 other card names, there is no none option underneath.

What should i do? So i can downloads some free games and applications?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This happened to my daughter also, she was not given the Credit Card 'NONE' option, which was strange as myself and 2 other daughters joined and had the option. We put it down to what Carrier she was with as that was the only difference between us. I can't say if that really had anything to do with it. We went to the Apple store and they initiated the account for her.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you had an iTunes gift card, I think you can go to the app store, scroll to the bottom, select redeem, and then sign up for an account

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thats a problem because there is no apple store here in riyadh.

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you soo much for helping me friends.. i'll try the redeem i'll check my ipad, i hope so it has a redeem card, wish me luck...

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no i dont have a itunes gift card, i click redeem and now its asking for a gift card code. :(

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, sorry this has taken so long. I have a question for you at the beginning when the link said to buy an app, was it a FREE app, you didn't by any chance try to buy a paid app?

Most reactions