What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad with out visa card

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goodday :) i have a question is there any other way to download ipad2 application other from ipadstore? Because i dont have visa card. And i cant create an account in intunestore, plz, held.?

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ro_DL said:
Goodday :) i have a question is there any other way to download ipad2 application other from ipadstore? Because i dont have visa card. And i cant create an account in intunestore, plz, held.?

Buy an iTunes card.

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whats an itune card? Is that like a prepaid cell card?

Kursac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be able to create the account through you device. I know what your talking about because I origionaly thought the same thing. There is an option for no card when you conect your divice to a computer and it asks you to set up an iTunes account.

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really? How could i regester with out needing a visa account number? I should connect my ipad to my loptop? Open itune? And then whats the next step?where should i go next.?

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can regester in application store from my ipad or from my loptop? Because i try to regester from my ipad and there is no option to creat account with no card.plz.help.thank you....

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friend how can i find this page where i can create an account with out a card? Using my loptop or my ipad?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you click on the link in that post, you'll find all the details of how to create an iTunes account in another country without the use of a credit card. You do need a Gift Card that's in the currency of the country that you're trying to open an account in, but these are widely available on the Internet for purchase and, since you only need the code off the back of the card and not the physical card itself, then the retailer can simply email you this number and you're good to go in just a couple of minutes.

Tim

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im using my ipad to create my account and when i select my country it emmediately goes to the next page asking how will be the billing, i cant find the option to create an account with out a card, plz help...

In payment card option there is none option only names of credit cards.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you trying to setup an account in your country (Saudi Arabia) or another country? I thought you were trying to set up an account outside your country - many Members have multiple accounts. It may be that the Saudi iTunes Store doesn't have a Gift Card option.

Tim

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I followed the link and in the page where i was supposed to choose what payment card i'll use i cant find the option none,

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes im trying to create an account here in saudi, and i cant find the option none for the payment card.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What happens if you simply ignore the request for a credit card?

As I mentioned, each iTunes Store is slightly different, so it's possible the store in Saudi doesn't have a Gift Card option.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts