What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad with out visa card

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand this - when I try the Australian store I see the 'None' option. I can't understand how it can be different....

Tim

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you really Tim. That's a great sign! How can it be different?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
4 of us in my family got the none option. One daughter didn't. She was on a different telco. That was the only difference

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mean the Store could detect the IP address of the OP but I doubt that they really do that as it would be a nightmare to administer.

I'm puzzled.....

I'll try the US store and see what happens...

Tim

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not yet because im still waiting for my aunt reply because i ask her to give me any address in the us. so that i will in regestering. leelai can you give me an example of any address there in australia? so i will in regestering in australia itune store,?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ro_DL said:
not yet because im still waiting for my aunt reply because i ask her to give me any address in the us. so that i will in regestering. leelai can you give me an example of any address there in australia? so i will in regestering in australia itune store,?

For US I read you can just use an Apple store address. For aust 22 Carrara Street, Mt Gravatt, 4122. Tim tried the Australian store and got a NONE option, that's a great sign. The Aussie store has plenty of apps but the US store does have more.

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have tried australia store using my new gmail account IT WORKS :)) !!!!! theres a none option now!!! but now theres a redeem code,what should i do with that? and you have any examples of australia address i can you?

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ro_DL said:
i have tried australia store using my new gmail account IT WORKS :)) !!!!! theres a none option now!!! but now theres a redeem code,what should i do with that? and you have any examples of australia address i can you?

I didn't get asked for a redeem code at all, maybe you can just bypass it without putting anything in. I did post the Aussie address but here it is again. 22 Carrara street, Mt Gravatt, 4122

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't remember if it wanted the state or not. Our post code denotes our state but it is Queensland.

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai good news im just now verifying my apple account in my gmail to finish my regestration :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wahoo. I feel like jumping for joy, I bet you do too!! That's just brilliant. Enjoy!!!!

Thank you Tim for all your help
And you too Col, you were the next port of call!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now the first app you should get is Appshopper. You can look through the apps and put the paid ones you want on your wish list, when they come on sale it will notify you. I've gotten many paid apps free this way!

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah!!! :) now i'll try to download some free games. thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much guys for helping me :) thank you thank you :)

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:) thanks leelai. ok i,ll down load appshopper, i,ve just downloaded adobe carousel, because i like to watch some videos online,and skype for chatting, and is there a ym application too? leelai thank you soo much and also you all guys thanks soooooo much for helping me,thanks.... :)

Most reactions