What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 card reader problem

pam f

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:( ipad2 requires a card reader to transfer pics from the camera to the ipad, problem is their card reader is designed only for SD cards , my camera uses XD cards and not supported and like many other people I am left out in the cold ,other other than unloading the camera to a pc and syncing to the ipad which is a pain in the butt , does anyone know of a way around this other than buying a new camera that uses the SD card

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The genuine Apple CCK has two parts:

1. The SD card adaptor.
2. A USB adaptor.

The USB adaptor can be used to plug your camera directly into your iPad without removing the SD, XD CF, etc. card from the camera. Give that a try before you use your PC as the go between.

D

Deleted member 247820

I have seen some non Apple multi card adapters available suitable for iPads.

I have one that supposedly is five in one. Alas I have not got 5 different cards to try. SD is the only one I have used.

Most reactions

Latest posts