What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD tied to my Outlook Mail

Tim Kinsella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried sending an email from my IPAD thru my Wi Fi router today and it was put into the Outbox and an air message came up telling me; "Cannot Send Mail The user name or password for my email address is incorrect". So I went to my desktop and logged into my email account and changed the password and tried again and got the same message. I have no problem sending e-mail from my desktop but all of a sudden I cannot send from my IPAD. This just started yesterday that I know of. My desktop is running Window's 7.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

On your iPad, remove the account and reinstall it. This will solve most email problems. Make sure you use "Outlook" to set it up.

Reset your router. Maybe this will help. Turn it off, unplug it, wait for a few minutes, plug it in and turn it on again.

Most reactions

Latest posts