What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad power off screen is size of iPhone

ccooluke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know what's causing the screen to do it, but the power off screen is in the upper left corner and the size of a iPhone. Anyone know how to fix this?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You've installed something from Cydia which is not compatible with the iPad. Likely an older iPhone / 3.x tweak. You need to try and identify it and get rid of it.

OP
C

ccooluke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only thing i did last night was download an nes emulator. Then it had another app with it that said to patch something, host files. So that the emulator(s) would work right. That app was iPhone size.
It had an option to fix hosts, I did that then unistalled it, but still nothing.
Looked at all my other cydia stuff amd it's all iPad/4.x compatible.

OP
C

ccooluke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Figured it out. It was igotya. A security app for when people guess your password wrong. It's meant for the iPhone so it stays small. Hopefully I can find a similar app to replace it.
Thanks for the help.

tdb94tim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Worked for me

That worked for me to, same problem. I uninstalled igotya and all is well. Thnx

Most reactions

Latest posts