What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad display doesn't work!

OP
evove

evove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think this might have been from iREB also. Because it blue screened my comp, and that's when it all started. So It may be jailbreak related. Thanks for watching! Lol.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get around to this. My advice would have been that it sounded like a hardware issue, which it seems it was since physically manhandling the innards fixed it. I can say with almost certainty there is no way this was caused by software / jailbreak. It just sounds like a bad screen connection, as you yourself suggested.

Glad you got it "fixed". And very glad I didn't have to bend my iPad like that! :D

drsaad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exact thing happened to me but I managed to update it using only a mac book nothin else , I hit alt plus restore and gave the firmware path n it displayed low battery icon yeeeeehaaaaaaa

madknownz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same happened to me

has anyone find out what really happened.
my Ipad no display at all but i can sync using itunes.
everything is fine except i dont see any display.

previously im updating to IOS 4.2.1 suddenly it crash after it almost complete.
:(:(

Most reactions

Latest posts