What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad iOS 4.2 BETA 1 Preview and Hands On Demo

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good demo of the new iOS 4.2 Beta 1 on the iPad!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjXI4I7T2Cs[/ame]

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like that they went with the brightness and volume controls on the final version! It's really handy!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like that they went with the brightness and volume controls on the final version! It's really handy!

photo.PNG

yeah thats what it looks like now.

MSaxatilus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you close an App that is running in the background with 4.2.whatever?

MSax

Lorrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so excited for this to come out...like a kid waiting for Christmas kind of excited. I really think that, aside from not having Flash, the inability to multi-task really drives me bonkers. It's going to make the Ipad even more important to me.

I've thought about getting my hands on the current GM version but I'm a total chicken. Therefore I get up every morning and read up to see if there was a miracle over night!

Thanks for sharing that vid. I know it's outdated a bit but it's nice to get an idea of what to expect.

Most reactions