What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrade from iOS 4.2 to 3.2.2

flummie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that Beta 2 is out, I do not know if I am going to be able to RESIST trying it. :)

if ur not a dev or betatester.. DONT!! I fell for it (dumbass) and now im stuck.. in itunes i get a message saying that my ipad is not registered and i need a betatest lisense.. and i cant restore.. :(

any1 can help me get out this hole? without forking over 99 hardearned dollars to apple that is.. :eek:

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that Beta 2 is out, I do not know if I am going to be able to RESIST trying it. :)

if ur not a dev or betatester.. DONT!! I fell for it (dumbass) and now im stuck.. in itunes i get a message saying that my ipad is not registered and i need a betatest lisense.. and i cant restore.. :(

any1 can help me get out this hole? without forking over 99 hardearned dollars to apple that is.. :eek:

Do u whant have your UDID regged, ? (this question Is for Flummie ONLY)

Last edited:

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can't you hold down power + button for about 10 seconds then let go of power until itnes recognize it as a iTunes so you can restore? should work no matter what iOS you have.

flummie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can't you hold down power + button for about 10 seconds then let go of power until itnes recognize it as a iTunes so you can restore? should work no matter what iOS you have.

Forgot all about that! I panicked.. :)
am dl firmware 3.2.1 now and itunes provides the restorefunction so i think im out of the shitter.. THANKS M8!!

Most reactions

Latest posts