What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad cannot connect to iTunes

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So this went on for days. This is a very frustrating experience for me.

So when I try to connect my iPad to my laptop, it won't connect and say "USB Device Not Recognized". And if it does connect iTunes would either say "iPhone un-recognized" or "iPad cannot locate" or something like that. I never got to connect my iPad to my laptop ever since. I can't send in my music and movies because of it. I tried restarting my iPad, restarting the laptop it self, I even tried to delete iTunes but no luck.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you try the other options from the link I posted?

I deleted a program called quicktime. Does that have caused the problem?

Edit: Nevermind I found it installed.

Everything listed in the link is fine. I can't see the problem with it.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't install it on my PC. There shouldn't be a problem. Afaik it's for watching videos.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You also made sure the Apple Mobile Device USB driver is installed?

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't install it on my PC. There shouldn't be a problem. Afaik it's for watching videos.

When I try to connect my iPad iTunes hangs and I cannot close or open it. Its frustrating. Sometimes I see my iPad actually connect but it hangs. This is frustrating as I never had this problem before.

Most reactions

Latest posts