What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad camera conection accessory

rag1247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rec'd email indicating ipad camera connection kit has shipped - will arrive thursday 4/22

richard
ft lauderdale

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
When you (or anyone I guess) get theirs, please post a mini review. I would like to know from a user point of view what exactly it does, and how good it does it. The fact that it reads a SD card at least implies that there may be some way to hack it and use for general storage/files....etc.

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, please write a review once you receive the camera dock and try it out. I am wondering how the SD card slot might work as well.

Thanks

Dallasfoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am too eager for mine...fotog here...they couldn't add a 29 cent SD port??????????

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't put one on order, but I'm going down to my local apple store friday to see if they are in stock :). If they do, I'll be sure and post something

iFreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone get theirs yet? I'm curious as to what it's capable of.

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw the other thread. Lots of good information.

Last edited:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I expected mine yesterday, but it was put on import hold in Memphis for a day. It did show up bright and early this morning, which was good since I was loading up to leave for the day.

Morfit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well guys if you confused about camera accessories so i have best idea its help you can easily search accessory of i pod camera with other accessories like TV connector its help you can watch your favorite videos. Just search in Google

Thanks for share with me !

Most reactions

Latest posts