What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad camera conection accessory

rtdunham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i imported 30 pix and two vids this evening from my digital camera. the import went smoothly. but afterwards i encountered these problems. I'd appreciate any fixes anyone can suggest.
1) the photos and event appear at the bottom of the gallery--as if they were the OLDEST import instead of the newest. i can't find any preferences to allow me to change that, the way i can on my computer.
2) i cant find a way to name (rename?) the event, which was automatically named based on the date of some of the photos.
3) the import also created an album named "All Imported". I can't find a way to rename or delete that album.

Basically, all the management tools available in iPhoto aren't immediately apparent to me. Anyone have any suggestions?

xardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe this was obvious but I was able to plug a USB compact flash adapter into the camera adapter and it worked, imported all the pictures off the CF card.

xardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe this was obvious but I was able to plug a USB compact flash adapter into the camera adapter and it worked, imported all the pictures off the CF card.

Ok spoke too soon, it all worked as it was suppose to but when I went to the pictures a couple look like they partially imported and the rest are just gray boxes... hmmm

Most reactions

Latest posts