What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 4 What do you want ?

Daylife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Part of a business and marketing is to release things little by little.... That's what keeps the consumer wanting more. Apple has perfected this. I'm sure they could of made an iPad with a 16 MP camera, quad core CPU/GPU.... Etc but they are not because they don't need to.

Daylife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Freedom from iTunes will never happen...... That is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard..... Go buy an android if you want "Freedom" lol.... iTunes = Money for Apple. iTunes works great and so does the App store.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Daylife said:
Part of a business and marketing is to release things little by little.... That's what keeps the consumer wanting more. Apple has perfected this. I'm sure they could of made an iPad with a 16 MP camera, quad core CPU/GPU.... Etc but they are not because they don't need to.

An understatement. Also keeping the customer spending their $$$$.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want it to be as thin as a piece of glass. And also be see-through like glass when it's not on. Solar powered is preferred as I hate having to plug it in. If cars can run on solar why the hell can't apple get the memo? The battery should last at least as long as 6 months so those in Alaska that don't have sun can also enjoy it. Also I shouldn't have to ask Siri things I need. It should ask me. And I suppose while I'm thinking of it,why do apps cost 99cents? It would be way more convenient if they charged 1cent. And why do they keep making iPads with less than 1TB memory? That's just stupid.

OP
P

pkay1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cnv

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not wanting to get nasty here, so can we please calm down the tone, and keep the discussion on track. If you need some clarification about acceptable conduct, read the rules. Now, I believe we were talking about wishlists for future versions of the iPad.

OP
P

pkay1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Freedom from iTunes will never happen...... That is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard..... Go buy an android if you want "Freedom" lol.... iTunes = Money for Apple. iTunes works great and so does the App store.
I did not mean no itunes pal I meant the ability to just put your own stuff on your own property that is all

Mikekan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be honest, I dont want anything more from hardware.:thumbs:

Better software and operating system would be nice.

souskei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want the ability to use any external hard drive. That would be nice.

Japaholic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
USB slot for external hdd's and a micro sd card slot.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm confused; the "3"s just came out. Aren't we happy with them? I know I am. But this is my first iPad so maybe I just don't know enough to be jaded yet.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mdholm said:
I'm confused; the "3"s just came out. Aren't we happy with them? I know I am. But this is my first iPad so maybe I just don't know enough to be jaded yet.

We always have these threads as soon as a new model comes out......it's harmless fun for members to discuss their wish lists.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts