What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want to see in pad 3?

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want a whistle at the top of the device so when walking my dog and playing talking tom the cat i can get my dogs attention and come meet tom.

RandyM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind if they moved the earphone jack to the bottom of the iPad with my earphones in the cable is in the way of the screen and isn't long enough to run around the back of the iPad and up to my ears unless I hold the iPad closer to my face.
And I would like to see it with better Bluetooth. Bluetooth that is more compatible with other equipment than the Bluetooth they use in the iPad 2

awarnshuis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maplemeadows said:
For me what I want is better speakers. I use my iPad a lot and some Internet videos simply are not loud enough. What do you guys want to see in iPad 3?

Coffee warmer.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RandyM said:
Wouldn't mind if they moved the earphone jack to the bottom of the iPad with my earphones in the cable is in the way of the screen and isn't long enough to run around the back of the iPad and up to my ears unless I hold the iPad closer to my face.
And I would like to see it with better Bluetooth. Bluetooth that is more compatible with other equipment than the Bluetooth they use in the iPad 2

Couldnt you just rotate your current iPad ?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Stereo lens' with an adjustable inter-ocular. Um . . . that is about all.

Danijoh69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to have an SD card slot built into the iPad 3! Evev faster processor would be great....

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would love to have an SD card slot built into the iPad 3! Evev faster processor would be great....

So the question is, with Apple pushing iCloud, is an iPad with an SD Card slot even on their radar? Amazon decided not to offer one because they want to sell products via their Media Consumption Device . . . AKA, the Fire. Is it possible Apple wants us to use the Cloud for everything?

I say, Jailbreak that bad boy, purchase iFile, and what you seek is here, now, right now. I love mine and I do not need to wait. Besides, they offer the CC Kit so in a way, they already do offer a slot. As for the processor speed, perhaps.

Mindzai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Better camera
Adobe CS for the iPad (or at least a full version of Photoshop)
Easier uploading of photos to the Internet
Better iPhoto management features

Most reactions

Latest posts