What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want to see in pad 3?

maplemeadows

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me what I want is better speakers. I use my iPad a lot and some Internet videos simply are not loud enough. What do you guys want to see in iPad 3?

MiloB4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Upload docs to web based sites such as Moodle
2. More 'sharing' by Apple software. Ex: direct uploading of Keynote docs into Dropbox. That might be a software thing...
3. Better quality camera

OP
maplemeadows

maplemeadows

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you guys say flash do you mean like for taking night pictures with your iPad? Or do you mean flash the Adobe program? Cause no chance in hell Apple would do that LOL

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
For me what I want is better speakers. I use my iPad a lot and some Internet videos simply are not loud enough. What do you guys want to see in iPad 3?

i hear from so many peeps complaining about lack of sound. i never get this. my ipad speak sound is usually way too loud!. but i would like.........

* better quality speaker sound
* better camera

thats about it. i cant really think of anything that would get my juices flowing any more than they already do. retina display and adobe Flash aren't on my radar, and a faster processor would be wasted on me. perhaps a much lighter unit would be good. and yes, the ipod gen 1 style shiny aluminium back too (which would make it heavier i suppose :p )

OP
maplemeadows

maplemeadows

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
i hear from so many peeps complaining about lack of sound. i never get this. my ipad speak sound is usually way too loud!. but i would like.........

* better quality speaker sound
* better camera

thats about it. i cant really think of anything that would get my juices flowing any more than they already do. retina display and adobe Flash aren't on my radar, and a faster processor would be wasted on me. perhaps a much lighter unit would be good. and yes, the ipod gen 1 style shiny aluminium back too (which would make it heavier i suppose :p )

Wait . . . . You mean you want the old school stainless steel backing?!?! The one which scratches like crazy? Why oh why woudl you want that on an iPad?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you guys say flash do you mean like for taking night pictures with your iPad? Or do you mean flash the Adobe program? Cause no chance in hell Apple would do that LOL

LOL . . . Do you mean no way in hell Apple will give us a Flash plug-in for Safari, or no way in hell Apple will give us Flash for photography?

Most reactions