What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want to see in pad 3?

AaronB.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see a A6 processor.Maybe a better front camera and back camera with a light. Also longer battery life. Siri. More accessories. Micro sd or hdmi or something

coolcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want a 3D touch image hologram projection from a Flexible ipad3 or iwatch phone;
also voice operated 3D isunglasses integrated iphone.
All devices with optional solar powered cells.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fxgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thinner ipad3 by one third of current thickness of ipad2, better battery life by fifty percent. Lighter mass by one third of e current mass.

Webalistic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.webalistic.com
Since it's a gadget to begin with... they should add nfc capability (for rfid stuff)
An extra speaker on top (stereo sound when watching a movie in landscape orientation)
an extra docking connector on the long side. (docking in landscape orientation)
IR (to be able to use it as a big-ass universal remote :) replacing my logitech harmony)
mini or micro usb connector, to make charging simpler. I know they came up with an adapter for the EU market, but that's still an extra bit that can get lost.

Thunderbolt (to make it an extra (touch) screen on your desktop or laptop. cool for game controls and statistics similar to the photoshop remote app.

I've got to stop fantasising now... :)

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A size adjustable swype keyboard, optical trackball, card reader, file structure storage, explorer type file reader.

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At least a one hundred pound reduction in price. We'd have three in the house then!

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd also like to see it clone itself when it's in sleep mode.

It would also be great if it could remotely control the kettle and cooker to start cooking breakfast whilst I sleep in.

brobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really iPad3 specific, but I'd like a gadget that hung my iPad from the ceiling, face down, so that I could read hands free while lying down in bed.

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brobot said:
Not really iPad3 specific, but I'd like a gadget that hung my iPad from the ceiling, face down, so that I could read hands free while lying down in bed.

In a similar vein to that, I'd like a gadget I could put round my neck or waist, with a small platform to hold the iPad on so I can walk round the house with it and use it hands free!!!!

Most reactions