What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You do realize that, somewhere in a far off universe, intelligent life with the capacity to fix global warming, bring unlimited life and health as well as peace to the rest of us on Earth -- that that intelligent life is, as you read this, watching this video and deciding to cancel their peace mission to Earth. After all - people stupid enough to idolize a legal pad aren't worth saving!

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well , i now have all of the accessories for the 3g 64 gig and still no news on a confirmed release date

rumor control has it as the 24th

in total agony with:ipad-back: anxiety issues

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For what it is worth, I saw an AT&T ad that showed an iPad among other things. Since the only iPad that really matters to AT&T, it may be a hopeful sign. I just hope I can deal with watching all of the really neat iPad commercials until mine gets here.

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well , i now have all of the accessories for the 3g 64 gig and still no news on a confirmed release date

I know technically the 24th is the end of the month but I want mine now..this stinks :(

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I know technically the 24th is the end of the month but I want mine now..this stinks :(

It's only 9 days away! Besides, just think about the people that bought wi-fi only. When the 3G's come out, their still only going to have wi-fi. Then THEY will be having buyers remorse!

that1otherdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I emailed one Steve Jobs today and begged him for anything regarding a 3G ship date... I think you all should do the same.... any scrap of information is better than the pain of waiting... :confused:

OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would be thrilled with April 24th. Thats a week earlier than the end of April.

macmaniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow wow wow
your screaming make me to Register in this forum and guess what I am gonna like it....
well don't envy me but i have preorder my wifi model, got it deliverd on 3rd used it for 2 weeks and then called apple request them for return..... what a guy on customer service, looking through my profile ( iown everything Apple makes ) as a courtsey he did not charged me for restocking fee and gave me the free shipping to ship it back, on top of it he told me not to ship till April the 15th ( he wanted me to enjoy ipad to the last minute) and I checked my return status, They have credit back the whole amount to my bank and I can see my wifi+3g model is showing "late April"
so I guess I had a blast now ready for 3g model.

see for all those who purchased wifi model thinking they will use mywi on their iphone to connect to ipad, it's ok but it's not perfect, I have used it and know it is a pain and who knows AT&T might start watchng your bandwith use with device id, and then if you want to go back to 3g, it's too late.

thinking al of this,i decdided to go back to 3g model and I am happy for my decision after all I haven't paid anything extra to get 3g and was able to use wifi model for good time.

botom line 3G is the smart choice.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would be thrilled with April 24th. Thats a week earlier than the end of April.

I'm hoping that they come earlier. I'm going to be away at a paintball game on the 24th, which by the way is only 8 days away!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

So, how do you think we will know first:

1) Apple.com will change from Late April to Shipping
2) Order Status will change
3) Credit Cards will be charged
4) "Confirmed" rumor on the internet

I'm thinking that our credit cards will be charged, so start checking and post when yours is!!!!!

geo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As an act of non-violent protest I will no longer shave or bathe until I get my 3G 64GB. Mr. Jobs, please think of my friends and family and my community.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As an act of non-violent protest I will no longer shave or bathe until I get my 3G 64GB. Mr. Jobs, please think of my friends and family and my community.
2004-11-02.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I feel the hold up is AT&T's and not apple's. Apple's production of the 3G's would have been part of their plan so I can't beleive that is the cause for the wait. AT&T must be ramping up their marketing campaign along with fortifying their systems to allow for the 500k+ people sucking data from their systems on the first day. Thats a huge load for any company so they are just getting everything ready to go so we can get data from day one with no issues. Well...it's At&T so we are definitely going to have issues but not huge ones...hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions