What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
By the way Leigh, love your avatar! Is it Hal from A Space Odyssey 2001.

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye. :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I hear on the news (BBC News app) that the MOD are sending an aircraft carrier.....but no aircraft........to defend this thread from non natives!

The Archangel

Are you sure? I thought we had sold all our aircraft carriers and are running out of people to man them.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Are you sure? I thought we had sold all our aircraft carriers and are running out of people to man them.

I heard, at least I think I did, that we have commissioned something like 2 new carriers but we have no aircraft that can land on them........monty python was actually just a window onto the real workings of the UK. Now I have to run and hide because I may have grazed one of the forum rules!!!

The Archangel

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish the sun would go away for a while. It is horribly hot here in Kuwait. Sad to be leaving the family behind tomorrow morning though. By the way, I had 5 suits made here over the last few days....ALL WITH IPAD INTERNAL POCKETS. What a great investment. if you wanna see pics let me know and hopefully Tim can guide me on the uploading process.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I heard, at least I think I did, that we have commissioned something like 2 new carriers but we have no aircraft that can land on them........monty python was actually just a window onto the real workings of the UK. Now I have to run and hide because I may have grazed one of the forum rules!!!

The Archangel

Oh you bad bad boy! So did I, I'll swear you did it and you can blame me.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I wish the sun would go away for a while. It is horribly hot here in Kuwait. Sad to be leaving the family behind tomorrow morning though. By the way, I had 5 suits made here over the last few days....ALL WITH IPAD INTERNAL POCKETS. What a great investment. if you wanna see pics let me know and hopefully Tim can guide me on the uploading process.

Yes, we'd love to see them! What a brilliant idea, unfortunately, I'm female and don't like wearing suits to school unless its parents day just to impress the parents!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:

If your posting from within the app just click to reply as per normal then use the attachment button to browse your photo files and select.

I bet you plenty of a/c over there though!

Are suits cheap in Kuwait?

The Archangel

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, we'd love to see them! What a brilliant idea, unfortunately, I'm female and don't like wearing suits to school unless its parents day just to impress the parents!

Externally they are Gucci replicas...internally they are my very own design. Will take a pic of one now.

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
If your posting from within the app just click to reply as per normal then use the attachment button to browse your photo files and select.

I bet you plenty of a/c over there though!

Are suits cheap in Kuwait?

The Archangel

I usually spend about £300-600 per suit in the uk unless it is a very special occasion. Had 5 suits made here with personally selected top of the range Italian fabrics, tailor made and perfectly fitted....£520 for all 5. Paid for my flight 5 times over.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I usually spend about £300-600 per suit in the uk unless it is a very special occasion. Had 5 suits made here with personally selected top of the range Italian fabrics, tailor made and perfectly fitted....£520 for all 5. Paid for my flight 5 times over.

£104 each........hold on, I'm just picking myself up!!!

The Archangel

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is the suit with me holding up the iPad 2 slightly. When the suit is on it I hard to tell one is carrying an iPad. It does not weigh the look of the suit down but you can feel it is there. To tell you the truth I saw a similar thing on the web....so replicated the idea from there. Why buy a ready made over the net suit when you can have 5 tailor made for the same price as 1.

Give me your feedback.

Attachments

• image-2459631068.png
    image-2459631068.png
    332.4 KB · Views: 181
  • image-1865673309.png
    image-1865673309.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 150
OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
£104 each........hold on, I'm just picking myself up!!!

The Archangel

The pictures don't do then justice archangel but the suits came out fantastic.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Here is the suit with me holding up the iPad 2 slightly. When the suit is on it I hard to tell one is carrying an iPad. It does not weigh the look of the suit down but you can feel it is there. To tell you the truth I saw a similar thing on the web....so replicated the idea from there. Why buy a ready made over the net suit when you can have 5 tailor made for the same price as 1.

Give me your feedback.

Wow! That is cheap. They look nice too.

Most reactions

Latest posts