What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sun is out again. My dogs loved that shower.

I cannot find a US page for sweet P. Does the thread have a specific name ?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Sun is out again. My dogs loved that shower.

I cannot find a US page for sweet P. Does the thread have a specific name ?

Sorry her name is SweetPoison and she lives in California.

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Sorry her name is SweetPoison and she lives in California.

Oh yes. I have had the pleasure...she has 5,512 updates. Busy lady....and clearly super iPad fan. Wowwwww.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Oh yes. I have had the pleasure...she has 5,512 updates. Busy lady....and clearly super iPad fan. Wowwwww.

Yeah, she never sleeps......in fact between Marie and Tim I think they may well be vampires......I noticed that they are always here that there is no sun where Tim is! Very suspicious!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Yeah, she never sleeps......in fact between Marie and Tim I think they may well be vampires......I noticed that they are always here that there is no sun where Tim is! Very suspicious!

The Archangel

Yes, I thought so too. A brummie vampire - an interesting combination. I'd have to ask what Leigh's accent is though - is it Scottish or ?
As for my best friend in Cali, she's awesome, wicked sense of humour, always polite unless provoked, she could be my twin!

I've looked at loads of forums and they all seem nasty in comparison so those moderators need our special love and affection for keeping us in line. Yes, even me, because I often go off topic, you guys may have noticed.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, I thought so too. A brummie vampire - an interesting combination. I'd have to ask what Leigh's accent is though - is it Scottish or ?
As for my best friend in Cali, she's awesome, wicked sense of humour, always polite unless provoked, she could be my twin!

I've looked at loads of forums and they all seem nasty in comparison so those moderators need our special love and affection for keeping us in line. Yes, even me, because I often go off topic, you guys may have noticed.

I have to agree, this is the best forum with the best mods by far......I think I may have said something to that effect before......better not give them too much praise, don't want it going to their heads!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, just thought of another UK iPad app......or two actually, The Times and Sunday Times......so well put together, the interactive bits, videos, etc are just great......especially the Sunday Times supplements......if you haven't seen them then you should, they are a work of art!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Oh, just thought of another UK iPad app......or two actually, The Times and Sunday Times......so well put together, the interactive bits, videos, etc are just great......especially the Sunday Times supplements......if you haven't seen them then you should, they are a work of art!

The Archangel

I'm ahead of you, have both and The Telegraph and yes, I tried the free The Sun but found it boring to wade through the dross to get at the interesting bits.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've also got MacDailyNews, Wired, Engadget, ITN(rubbish iPhone version), Macworld etcetera

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I'm ahead of you, have both and The Telegraph and yes, I tried the free The Sun but found it boring to wade through the dross to get at the interesting bits.

I didn't like the sun either, whilst it may be free I just love the look and interactivity of the times apps. Strange when you think they are from the same company.......same with the 2 Times apps, the Sunday Times is sooooo much better IMHO than the normal one.

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
What?

The Archangel

Are you getting this weird feeling that there are strange things going on in this forum. Another one is making weird threads with random statements as well as this one. Doo doo doo doo the twilight zone.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Quirky little places Headcorn, Cranbrook, Smarden and Biddenden. The whole area has a lot of charm.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hasty said:
Quirky little places Headcorn, Cranbrook, Smarden and Biddenden. The whole area has a lot of charm.

Okay Hasty, you've lost me, what are you on about? Are these town names, I recognise Cranbrook but not the others

Most reactions

Latest posts