What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 price axing is the new trend

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPad-3-release-date-300x177.jpg

Things are about to get a little wild in the tech world. The Mobile World Congress is just around the corner, and we’re expecting great things to come out of there. Also the iPad 3 is scheduled for released in just a couple of weeks. Now rumors have surface that Apple is testing out a nano counterpart of the iPad as well. Things couldn’t be better. But guess what….they can!

In anticipation of the event of the year, the coming out of the next generation iPad, lots of US retailers have decided to take a chance to get rid of all the remaining iPad 2s in their stock, in order to clear the shelves for the new baby. One of the biggest price cuts come from Meijer, who axed $70 off the price tag for the 16GB WI-Fi model. The offer is available while stock lasts. The online retailer cut down prices for the Smart Cover accessory to $35.

Best Buy also cut down the price of the tablet during the holiday season, brushing off $45 off all iPad models on Black Friday.

Apple is also doing its best to help sell the remaining tablets. It has actively advertised the iPad 2 as a perfect Valentine Day’s present. Listen to this:

"iPad 2: A valentine they'll open every day. With apps, movies, books, and more they'll adore, iPad 2 will delight them on Valentine's Day -- and every day after"

Who needs chocolate right?

With everything the iPad 3 is rumored to have going for, it’s no wonder that retailers and the mother company itself are trying to empty their baskets of a device that will surely stop selling once the new baby is out and breathing in the world.

Source: GottaBeMobile

daffy67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad2

I just sold my Ipad2 today to fund the next model, lets hope it's a great step up and I really want LTE.

Most reactions

Latest posts