What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question? I just updated to iTunes 10.2 and I still haven't upgraded the os, I still have the ipad2 under 4.31..I never upgraded to 4.32 so I don't know if I should still leave it on the 4.31 until the jailbreak is released or just upgrade to the 4.33??

Sent from my iPad2

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BeLLaRosE120 said:
I have a question? I just updated to iTunes 10.2 and I still haven't upgraded the os, I still have the ipad2 under 4.31..I never upgraded to 4.32 so I don't know if I should still leave it on the 4.31 until the jailbreak is released or just upgrade to the 4.33??

Sent from my iPad2

dont upgrade, wait for the jaIlbreak to come out first.. 1st rule

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BeLLaRosE120 said:

Sent from my iPad2

dont upgrade, wait for the jaIlbreak to come out first.. 1st rule

Yes. ^

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still on 4.3.. Isn't it kind of a safe bet that a JB won't be for 4.3? Most people wouldn't even be able to use it.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kevbo said:
I'm still on 4.3.. Isn't it kind of a safe bet that a JB won't be for 4.3? Most people wouldn't even be able to use it.

I wouldn't update just incase

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would not upgrade but save all the shsh blobs you can, just in case. There always good to have, even if it's a firmware ahead of yours.

FREE MY iPAD2 

Last edited:

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who cares anymore just upgrade. At the rate it's going the jailbreak won't be until 5.0 :( I'm losing hope fast.

anthony2006

iPF Noob
Reaction score
forget updating i just sold my ipad 2. it was collecting dust next to the strong use of my ipad 1.
i honestly don't think there will be a jb now before the iphone 5. the motivation just isn't there right now since this is a solo product and not the environment all other apple products are on. to those holding in for a release i would say just invest in a nice jb ipad 1 which you can "exploit" to the best of the unit's capabilities.

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
forget updating i just sold my ipad 2. it was collecting dust next to the strong use of my ipad 1.
i honestly don't think there will be a jb now before the iphone 5. the motivation just isn't there right now since this is a solo product and not the environment all other apple products are on. to those holding in for a release i would say just invest in a nice jb ipad 1 which you can "exploit" to the best of the unit's capabilities.

Not a bad idea, but I will stick with my iPad 2

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pwned Pak said:
Not a bad idea, but I will stick with my iPad 2

True that, even without being jailbroken this iPad 2 is still the $h!t

kramsac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think selling an ipad 2 just because it isnt jailbroken is rather silly...it will eventually be jb, and fine, it might take a while, but when that jb comes out, and apps start using the ipad 2's full potential, the ipad 1 wont look so great anymore. My 2c

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kramsac said:
I think selling an ipad 2 just because it isnt jailbroken is rather silly...it will eventually be jb, and fine, it might take a while, but when that jb comes out, and apps start using the ipad 2's full potential, the ipad 1 wont look so great anymore. My 2c

Yeah, but by the time its jailbroken (IF it's jailbroken), the iPad 3 will be out!

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no way to know that. Rumors of iPad 3 coming out in the Fall are just that, rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts